RE: Application without GUI lib dependence?

From: Matthew Jimenez
Subject: RE: Application without GUI lib dependence?
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:50:41 -0500

You should probably still define it as a tool and control the runloop yourself,
assuming that you want to use the runloop
-Matthew Jimenez

This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state
law governing electronic communications and may contain confidential and
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and
arrange for the return or destruction of these documents. You may notify the
sender via email (mailman@hksys.com) or via phone (402.398.2200).