Install resources for a tool

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: Install resources for a tool
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 05:36:34 -0700 (PDT)

I'm creating a game using my sdl wrapper library. So there is no gui stuff.
I`m using the tool project type. But how can I install resources like images
with my game? I had a look at the Makefile template from the Development
environemt. My current Makefile looks like this:

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

CC = c99
VERSION = 0.1
PACKAGE_NAME = raubvogel
TOOL_NAME = raubvogel

raubvogel_OBJC_FILES = \
test.m \
game.m \
farstar.m \
nearstar.m \
spaceobj.m \
ship.m

raubvogel_INCLUDE_DIRS += \
-I../sdlwrap

raubvogel_LIBRARY_DIRS += \
-L../sdlwrap/obj

raubvogel_TOOL_LIBS += \
-lSDL \
-lSDL_image \
-lsdlwrap

raubvogel_RESOURCE_FILES = \
resources/sprites.png

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/aggregate.make
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/tool.make

When I install it with "make install GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN=USER"  I
can't find the resources in the installation path. What's wrong?