Re: CGFloat error when compiling GNUstep gui

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: CGFloat error when compiling GNUstep gui
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 14:44:26 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for responding Fred.

I looked at your referenced bug report and tried again...
as my user:
cd /home/gerold/dev/gnustep/modules/make
make distclean
 . /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
 ./configure --with-installation-domain=SYSTEM
make

then as root:
make install

I repeated this for base and gui.
 Compiling file NSAffineTransform.m ...
In file included from NSAffineTransform.m:41:
../Headers/AppKit/NSBezierPath.h:100: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘CGFloat’
../Headers/AppKit/NSBezierPath.h:101: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘CGFloat’
../Headers/AppKit/NSBezierPath.h:229: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘CGFloat’
../Headers/AppKit/NSBezierPath.h:230: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘CGFloat’
make[3]: *** [obj/NSAffineTransform.m.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2
make[1]: *** [libgnustep-gui.all.library.variables] Error 2
make: *** [internal-all] Error 2

Any suggestions welcome.

Best wishes,

Gerold