Re: Cynthinue-0.9.5 doesn't compile

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: Re: Cynthinue-0.9.5 doesn't compile
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 20:25:46 +0800

Yavor Doganov wrote:
You are missing several build-dependencies. Either install them with
# apt-get build-dep cynthiune.app
Thanks for the information. I could not use the debian build-dependencies because I am using a chopped version of Debian (Sunwah Linux or Rays Linux) that modified to fit the special hardware I am using (Lemote 2F with loongson CPU). The distribution removed cynthiune package.
or disable the bundles you don't need with

make disable-<bundle>=yes

(See the toplevel GNUmakefile for the right conditionals.)

I guess at least I would need to get these bundles and compile the important ones, e.g. MP3 and OGG. I don't know where to get them (googe bring me a lot of results that leads me to cynthiune itself instead of bundles depending on it). Where are they?

I'd dream about a site that collects bundles like GAP collects applications, so I can download a dozen bundles all at once.