Re: why gnustep doesn't have a browser for it?

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: why gnustep doesn't have a browser for it?
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 18:04:03 +0200

Am 08.05.2009 um 11:20 schrieb gildororonar@mail-on.us:

In short, my question is: is the reason we don't have a browser / for/ gnustep yet because the developer community want to have a browser /of/ gnustep, that is entirely built with objective-C and gnustep tools and libraries?

What's the urgent point of having a browser written in GNUstep if you can run GNUstep apps just nicely along with apps coded in other toolkits? GNUstep's premier goal is to be a development environment, so all you could ask for is a NSWebView class.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/