GNUstep + sound

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: GNUstep + sound
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:58:19 -0500

Quick question (I think)!  I'm trying to play some sound with GNUstep using the NSSound class.  So I started out with a sample .au file and didn't get anything out of it.  Then I tried a working .wav file, and that didn't work either.

I'm getting no sound.  The file is loaded, I got an error when trying load an unrecognized file type and other players successfully play these files.

I'm using GNUstep from SVN.

Thank
Stefan