Re: Problem with GNUstep and Objective-C++

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Problem with GNUstep and Objective-C++
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:18:49 +0200

Hi Mike

I tried following your instructions with gnustep-make from trunk and everything worked out-of-the-box. :-)

Can you clarify which version of gnustep-make you were using ? What was the fix that fixed your problem ? Can you try gnustep-make from subversion trunk and verify that it all works out-of-the-box for you as well ?

Thanks for your help