Image conversion

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Image conversion
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:05:48 +0200

Hi all,

in an GNUstep/MacOSX application I need to convert PNGs and TIFFs to PDF. What would be my best bet? I could probably use NSTask to start a subprocess and run ImageMagick (convert) to do the job. Any better suggestions?

I remember to have seen the announcement of an image manipulation GNUstep application some time ago, but don't remember the name of it. Does this app have an PDF export filter and thus include the required code?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

  Andreas