[ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.38

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.38
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:35:54 +0100

Hi all,

I've just released SimpleAgenda 0.38. SimpleAgenda is an easy to use
agenda and calendar application supporting events (appointments) and
tasks. For more informations, see

http://coyote.octets.fr/simpleagenda

Dependencies
============

GNUstep Startup 0.19.0 (I think...)
libical 0.27

Download
========

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.38.tar.gz

What's new
==========

 * Fix tickets #6, #7 and #8
 * Add a preliminary (read only for now) week view
 * Various code cleanups and improvements
 * Add a tests/ folder with what should become a test suite
 * Automatic refresh and refresh interval in the preferences panel,
   enabled only for the backends that support it
 * Use libical recurrence handling and remove our old junk
 * Add menu entries to quickly change the selected date
 * Change date navigation in the calendar and reduce its size

There is an active ticket and probably some other bugs but I wanted to
do a release and get feedback if possible.

As always, comments, bug reports and suggestions will be appreciated.
SimpleAgenda Trac is opened for registration, please use it to
improve the website and fill your bug reports.

Philippe