Re: no text shown in menus and windows

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: no text shown in menus and windows
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:44:40 +0100

On Tuesday 17 February 2009 09:50:14 am Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed gnustep-startup-0.22.0 on opensuse 11.0, i386, further I
> installed Gorm, Renaissance and GDL2 from svn. When I startup Gorm or
> DBModeler, then in the menus and windows there is no text shown. Everything
> seems to work fine, but I have to guess where to click (:
> I see a lot of the following messages scrolling in the console:

replying to myself, I uninstalled startup, and reinstalled base, back, gui and
make from svn, but the problem persisted. Then I reinstalled -back, but using
cairo backend, and everything is fine for me now.
I'm not sure which backend gets selected when nothing is explicitly specified,
but I think it was xlib before with the problem.

Sebastian