Re: Transparent menus and applications

From: Robson Cardoso dos Santos
Subject: Re: Transparent menus and applications
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:54:30 -0200

I just run it with no options, I tried once with the -o0.0 option, but nothing change.

The command
$defaults read NSGlobalDomain GSBackend
output this:
$NSGlobalDomain GSBackend libgnustep-back-016

2009/2/8 Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de>
Robson Cardoso dos Santos wrote:
> Hello, I'm having problems with the GNUstep applications after
> installing xcompmgr.
> All of them are transparent when xcompmgr is running.

What settings are you using for xcompmgr? I just started up xcompmgr
with out any special settings and things looked normal to me.
Also which GNustep backend are you using? They might be affected
differently.

Fred