Re: FOSDEM 2009 Recap

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2009 Recap
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:36:24 -0600

Was there anyone who was at FOSDEM this year who would be willing to write up a recap for those of us unable to attend?

I planned this for today night. Always be a little slow with the old horses (as a german saying goes), I am currently at work and there I have to: work.

If you're so impatient i'd advise to come to FOSDEM next year and experience it first hand ;-)

Not impatient -- I was just hoping that someone was planning to do this.

I heard you shot video too, so I'm excited to see how those turned out... again, take your time, though... no rush :)

J.