Re: schedule change (was: Re: Off to FOSDEM)

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: schedule change (was: Re: Off to FOSDEM)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:42:38 +0000

Hi Peter,

On 5 Feb 2009, at 18:40, comrade@obverse.com.au wrote:

Hi David

A good presentation - it's quite an exciting topic too!

I've got two comments - you might want to run a spell checker over the
presentation, I'm pretty sure I saw LangaugeKit in there at least once;

Twice, and a couple of times on the Étoilé blog. I might have to rename LanguageKit to something I can spell...

and perhaps change the language on the software freedom definition, it's
(literally) not a lie but it's (definitely) outdated or an
over-simplification or ...?

I've uploaded a new version. See what you think. This also incorporates some changes suggested by Günther.

Still looking for a volunteer to present it though...

David