I can't build my project--"AppKit/NSApplication.h: No such file or direc

From: David T. Shen
Subject: I can't build my project--"AppKit/NSApplication.h: No such file or directory"
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:46:23 -0800 (PST)

I work platform: XP professional,

Environment:
GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN=LOCAL
GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES=/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles
GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT=C:/GNUstep

and Path:
C:\GNUstep\bin
C:\GNUstep\local\bin
C:\GNUstep\mingw\bin
C:\GNUstep\GNUstep\Local\Tools
C:\GNUstep\GNUstep\System\Tools

I can build gorm and ProjectCenter, but I create an window with gorm, and
write the main.m, plist file, and GNUmake.  but when I build it, I get the
error:

main.m:2:33: AppKit/NSApplication.h: No such file or directory

It must be some setting error, but I don't known.

this is the GNUmake:
#GNUmake
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

APP_NAME=mywindow
mywindow_HEADERS=
mywindow_OBJ_FILES=main.m
mywindow_RESOURCE_FILES=mywindow.plist mywindow.gorm
mywindow_MAIN_MODEL_FILE=mywindow.gorm

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/application.make

---
this is the main.m file:
#import <stdio.h>
#import <AppKit/NSApplication.h>