IMPORTANT: Materials for SCALE... need the old FOSDEM handouts and brocu

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: IMPORTANT: Materials for SCALE... need the old FOSDEM handouts and brocures..
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 15:41:45 -0800 (PST)

I need to see if I can get hold of the materials that were created for FOSDEM a few years ago.

I would like to update them and use them when I go to SCALE..

Does anyone know where the original source files for this stuff is?

If not I can create something myself, but I would like something to start from, if possible.

GC

Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer