Re: T-shirts?

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Re: T-shirts?
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:41:15 -0600

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Nicolas Roard <nicolas.roard@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Jesse Ross <gnustep@jesseross.com> wrote:
> I've found a company that makes custom T-shirts here in Pondicherry, India.
> They also ship stuff to France regularly.  If there is enough interest I
> think I can get some GNUstep T-shirts printed for FOSDEM (50 minimum).
> Checkout their website http://pondylifestyle.com/
>
> Although I won't be at FOSDEM this year, I'd be willing to create designs
> for the shirts, if you decide to get some printed up.

hm, the fosdem is in 12 days -- might be a slightly too tight deadline!

spoke to the person running the company. he says it is be doable provided we start the process tomorrow. Jesse, can you come up with a design quickly? The other thing is the cost of shipping to Belgium would equal the cost of the T-shirt for an approximate total of 11 USD per T-shirt. There are a couple of constraints: 50 T-shirts minimum and because it is a low volume printing only one background colour. So, takers?

This is actually a really tough time for me timing-wise, due to a heavy load of projects at work. So, unfortunately, I won't be able to get a shirt design done by today. Sorry :(

However, Lars should have the old designs that we used a couple of years ago, and you could perhaps re-print those... that might be worth looking into.

J.