Re: First error. Building Basic GUI tutorial

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: First error. Building Basic GUI tutorial
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 22:49:24 +0100

Hi,

the problem with brackets, accents... is known. I opened a bug for that. It
doesn't work on the italian keyboard too (as well as german and others). It
is a problem with the modifier key mask. RIght now it works under linux "by
chance" when it shouldnt, but it works.
We analyzed the problem at OrobienStep yesterday, but no solution yet.

to develop under windows, when I do need it, I use an external windows
binary editor, gvim or emacs for example.

Riccardo