T-shirts?

From: Krishna
Subject: T-shirts?
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:53:03 +0530

Hello all,

I've found a company that makes custom T-shirts here in Pondicherry, India. They also ship stuff to France regularly.  If there is enough interest I think I can get some GNUstep T-shirts printed for FOSDEM (50 minimum). Checkout their website http://pondylifestyle.com/

Pricing is around 6-7 USD.

Cheers,
  -Krishna

--
Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic
and totally illogical, with just a little bit more effort?