gdl2/gui videos..

From: Matt Rice
Subject: gdl2/gui videos..
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:03:27 -0800

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Matt Rice <ratmice@gmail.com> wrote:

> i've got a video somewhere I can try to find and upload somewhere
> which shows developing a gui program with gorm/gdl2 I could upload
> somewhere if you are interested.

so i was prodded to make good on my offer and have uploaded them here.

part1
http://www.vimeo.com/2933112

part2
http://www.vimeo.com/2933308

it didn't seem to work very well in the browser window (too fast/hard to read)
but it works better if you click the 'download mpg version' at the
bottom right of the page it might be a tad bit easier to follow...

its not really a tutorial or anything, but creates a model file with
DBModeler, the gui with Gorm and the GDL2 palette, then runs the
resulting application and enters some data.

 theres no real additional logic used in the application beyond just
the basic connecting of data in the records to controls in the gui
that EOInterface provides

I suppose the intent is to display what the combination of
gorm/gdl2/DBModeler and the GDL2Palette is capable of rather than a
full explaination the process