./configure --with-installation-domain

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: ./configure --with-installation-domain
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:32:58 +0800

Hi,

  I just install a clean FreeBSD 7.1 and try to install GNUstep from svn.
  After gnustep-make, I did 'configure' on gnustep-base and it tells
me to use 'configure --with-installation-domain'.
  I know there are changes in gnustep-make recently, but I assume that
for a newbie,
  'configure' should automatically install gnustep-base into SYSTEM domain.
  Then when I use 'gmake' and 'gmake install', it always run
'configure' automatically.
  Is it a correct behavior ?
  gnustep-gui and -back has no such problem.
  But in the end, everything is installed into LOCAL domain by default.

  Regards

  Yen-Ju