Re: Terminal.app and current GNUstep

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Terminal.app and current GNUstep
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 02:04:35 +0100

Hi There,

my first message in this Year of the Lord 2009....

I had a forkpty replacement around since years, never really perfect. I hackt yesterday and today to have it working on linux, netbsd and solaris 2.6.
I also added some #ifdef logic to enable it only on solaris right now. It also contains some #ifdefs to make it more portable, I had to search around quite a bit, since I always had problems with the controlling terminal, but getting it on solaris was tricky.

You might just check out from CVS and see if it works for you otu of the box.
+Terminal_LDFLAGS = -liconv
-Terminal_LDFLAGS = -lutil

This should be the only change needed on Solaris now.

Let me know,
  Riccardo