Re: NSManagedObject.h

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: NSManagedObject.h
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:29:05 +0000

On 1 Dec 2008, at 14:27, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

On 1 Dec 2008, at 13:55, David Chisnall wrote:

NSManagedObject is part of CoreData. GNUstep does not contain an implementation of CoreData (and Apple don't seem to like it - they've made it very hard to integrate it well with Time Machine or Spotlight so I don't know how long it will last). There's a partial implementation for GNUstep here:

http://gscoredata.nongnu.org/

I'm sure Saso would welcome patches to add any of the missing functionality.

David

Is that different from the code in gnustep svn at http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/gnustep/libs/gscoredata/ ?

Oooops.  I wasn't paying attention when it got imported.

Please ignore me...

David