Re: quick poll (was: Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2009 - 7th and 8th February 20

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: quick poll (was: Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2009 - 7th and 8th February 2009)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:28:28 +0000

On 18 Nov 2008, at 23:07, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

Hi,

I am under the impression that interest in having a booth/dev room at the next FOSDEM is not as strong as in the years before.

So before I start the effort of organizing something I want to know who is likely or not likely to come to FOSDEM 2009 (and be present at the booth/dev room). Just reply to the list with either "likely" or "unlikely".

likely