Re: GNUMail

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: GNUMail
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 07:45:23 +0100

Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle wrote:
Hi All,

I am discussing GNUMail with Ludovic.

What would everyone think of more of a CRM type app like DayLite by Market Circle? Not totally like that, but where you would have a record for each contact and besides seeing e-mail you sent, see other interactions, store data about them (address, e-mail stuff, notes, PDF files and other attachment type items you have sent etc)

My other thought was a different UI, maybe something more like GMail?

I guess I am looking for thoughts to enhance GNUMail...

Thanks for the input.

There is alreay a calender app which also does tasks: SimpleCalendar
There is a mail app: GNUMail
There is an address book: Addresses
There is a notes app: Affiche

So what you need is:
A sync application
A workflow manager
A project manager

And through services you can integrate them.

Just my 2 cents.

Greetings,

Dennis

-Jason