Re: .xcodeproj to GNUmakefile tool

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: .xcodeproj to GNUmakefile tool
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:21:57 -0800 (PST)

On 2 Nov., 21:03, Daniel J Farrell <daniel.farrel...@imperial.ac.uk>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I work mostly with Xcode and would like a tool that creates an
> makefile from my project. This would allow me to easily build my code
> on Linux machines. Before I make one myself I would like to know if
> one already exists!
>
> Regards,
>
> Dan

Maybe, this helps (if not, please feel free to extend):

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Cross_Compiling
http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/faq_1.html#SEC4

The latter says:

OpenStep2GNUConverter and nfmake'
Two programs that allow you to convert PB files to GNUstep makefiles
or compile a program on GNUstep directly from PB files. They probably
work only for OPENSTEP systems and are a little out-of-date.

I think there is no tool for .xcodeproj to makefile, but the (old)
OpenStep2GNUConverter could be a good starting point.

-- hns