Re: All GNUstep apps have blank windows, and lots of apps won't compile

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: All GNUstep apps have blank windows, and lots of apps won't compile
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:26:18 +0200

I will only reply on the display problem. Form your mail I would expect that
you are using the default art backand and this issue is caused by an unusual
display mode. When you start up a GNUstep application is there any message?
There are known issues for some 16 bit display modes for the art backend, in
that case it would be a possible solution to switch to the (still experimental)
cairo backend.
Or to implement the missing display mode support :-)

Fred

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx