Re: Gorm feature request.

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: Gorm feature request.
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 23:13:41 +0200

Marko Riedel wrote:

that would be nice indeed. I tried clicking on the titles to see if I'd get an editor, but no luck. I must be missing something obvious. BTW the titles that I would like to see in the tooltip are the ones that the user sets with the inspector and which are displayed as the window title when the application runs.

Click on the item you want to rename and then use Set Name from the Edit menu. But I agree that being able to edit the name in the document window would be nice (and more intuitive).

Wolfgang