Re: NSTableView, rows in reverse order

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: NSTableView, rows in reverse order
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:55:13 +0200

Marko Riedel wrote:

I am definitely certain that I have the right rectangle. (I am using [table bounds].) Your suggestion re. the superview is tricky. It's a clip view inside a scroll view. It does include the header in its EPS, but it only prints the visible portion (which depends on how the user has sized tbe window).

You might try creating an off-screen window containing only a table view that is large enough to show all data of the table, copy the original table's data into the new window, and then print the off- screen window's content.

Wolfgang