GNUStep + robotics + Linux + webcam + Wirelss + Joystick

From: Henry Acevedo
Subject: GNUStep + robotics + Linux + webcam + Wirelss + Joystick
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:10:39 +0000

Hi

I'm new in this, many yeas ago I did a development in Visual Basic and C to control a small robot, now I want to do similar but using GNUstep,

The idea is to have one PC as main controller running Linux and a robot  using a small embedded PC as the Robot brain,

the communication will be via Ethernet wireless using a joystick and web cam.

where the robot will run Linux without any graphical interface

and I wonder if can GNUstep will help me to achieve this objective and if I can get some help from the comunity

I hope received any feedback soon

Thanks

Miss your Messenger buddies when on-the-go? Get Messenger on your Mobile!

Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now!