Project Center in Debian

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: Project Center in Debian
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 21:17:55 +0200

Hello GNUsteppers,

In the file ProjectCenter_main.m I had to make the following change:
I comented out the include line and added
*
#include <AppKit/AppKit.h>
*/
#import <Foundation/Foundation.h>
#import <AppKit/AppKit.h>

After that it compiles.

The template for new projects needs to be adapted to show something
similar.

Any idea where it might be?

It would be nice to see this package usable again.

Thanks,

Gerold

--
Gerold Rupprecht
10 rue Louis-Curval

Tel./Fax        +41 (0) 22 347 73 96
For OpenPGP key http://www.keyserver.net/

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML mail and Microsoft
attachments.
/\ Software patents are endangering the computer industry all around
the world.
      Join the
LPF:    http://lpf.ai.mit.edu/  http://petition.eurolinux.org/

      Say no to OOXML -Microsoft's broken standard