Question about GNUstep Make 2 and compilation

From: Benoit
Subject: Question about GNUstep Make 2 and compilation
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 22:44:08 +0200

Hi,

I was using GNUstep Make 1.x on my old iBook and recently move on a Powerbook on which I decided to use GNUstep Make 2.x for one of my project (on Mac OS 10.3.9).

On my iBook, when I changed a header file and type "make" to compile the project, all the source files importing this header where recompiled. Now on my Powerbook, when I do the same thing, nothing is done.

As I have reinstalled the whole environnement on the new computer I am not sure if it is related to GNUstep Make but after spending two hours on the subject I can't found anything about this.

So I ask your help : is this a choice in GNUstep Make 2 ? If yes is it possible to set it to the old behaviour ? If not do you have any idea to where I should see to change this ?

Thanks in advance,

@+
Benoit