Re: socket losing data

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: socket losing data
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 23:26:45 +0100

On 2 May 2008, at 23:22, Marko Riedel wrote:

Furthermore, in the loop that I initially mailed to the list, I created lots of autoreleased NSData objects, which would not be collected until
the exit from the method

You might want to look at the STACK macro in EtoileFoundation if you are doing this a lot. It allows you to define objects with lexical scoping, which will automatically be sent a -release message when they leave scope.

David