Re: Clang Update

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Clang Update
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 13:29:42 -0600

I'd think you could just configure gnustep-make with

./configure CC=mycc

Then CC is stored in the config.make in the Makefiles directory.
Although both -make and -base probably are looking for a lot of gcc specific flags and things, so it might be some work hacking the configuration to work around that.