Re: Maintainers for Ladder and LapisPuzzle?

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Maintainers for Ladder and LapisPuzzle?
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:58:42 +0200

Am 13.04.2008 um 20:08 schrieb Zamfield:

Riccardo Mottola-4 wrote:

If anybody wants to contribute some patches to fix the biggest
shortcomings like key bindings, I can apply them into GAP repository,
if somebody events wants to join GAP and mantain them, evenn betterl.
let me know.

Riccardo

I've been looking for a GNUstep project to start learning Objective- C with.
I'm on a
Gentoo system and my C is very rusty (haven't coded anything since 2001)

ObjC is not that complicated - you'll rarely need obskure C skills to use it.

Good introduction: http://objc.toodarkpark.net/

so
I would
need a little guidance to get started.

the folks over at #gnustep@irc.freenode.net are friendly and cooperative, so fire up your favourite IRC client and ask point blank if you don't understand something

But I would gladly try to save these
games if I
can, and hopefully maintain them going forward.

Thomas Kreeger
Zamfield (of internet BBS list infamy)

regard,

        Lars