Problem when trying to run the gnustep live cd

From: dick
Subject: Problem when trying to run the gnustep live cd
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:53:00 -0400

Burned a new ISO and double checked that the md5sum matched. Went to run the Live CD and when it came to the first login screen I got the message that the screen description was out of range (74.5 vs 60 mHz). Is there an option I need to select when installing to get around this? I am using an LG L204WT monitor and the computer is an Intel E4400 with the basic setup that comes with it.

I am running OpenGEU on another partition with no problem. My question is how does the XORG get set with gnustep to reflect the monitor?
Dick Thompson
rhomp2002@earthlink.net