Re: GNUstep Google Summer of Code 2008

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep Google Summer of Code 2008
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:52:22 +0200

Adam Fedor wrote:
> GNustep was accepted as a mentoring organization for 2008 Google SoC!
> However, that means we have a lot of work to do in the next few weeks.
> There is barely a week before students are able to submit applications
> for projects, and only a week after that is the deadline for applications.
>
> I need help updating the project ideas page:
>
> http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Summer_Of_Code_Ideas

To me this list looks a bit outdated. At least the bit about NSPredicate
should be changed or removed. There are still bits missing for this
class and its subclasses, but most ot the features listed in this wiki
entry are there and have been there for almost least a year now.

I am not sure about the NSOpenGL entry, to me it looks like we have
classes for that on Windows and X11, but there was a bug report on that
just recently, so maybe they are broken at the moment.

Quentin, as most of the entries seem to come from you, could you please
have a look and remove or update the outdated ones?

Thank you
Fred