RE: mingw msys gnustep for winxp

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: mingw msys gnustep for winxp
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:57:03 +0100 (CET)

Hi Marcio

you can certainly use GNUstep to learn Objective-C and write nice Objective-C
programs. :-)

Not sure about the iPhone though - I don't think there is an SDK available yet,
and even if there was, I don't know if it'd work on anything but Apple.
So I guess the answer is that at the moment GNUstep won't really allow you
to build software you can run on your iPhone. :-(

Thanks