Project Manager and Gorm and Quantumstep

From: Marcio Valenzuela
Subject: Project Manager and Gorm and Quantumstep
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:50:15 -0600

1.  PROJECT MANAGER.  I downloaded this because i did not understand ProjectCenter very much so i wanna try this out.  But when i sudo make i get a couple of errors; first, path may not be set up correctly, try again after adding usr/GNUstep/System/Tools to your path.  But how do i do this?

2.  GORM.  I get a whole lot of GNUTEP INSTALLATION DIR is deprecated.  Please use GNUSTEP INSTALLATION DOMAIN instad.  But it compiles and runs.  I havent used it cause again, it looks rather complicated.  To get it to compile i had to comment out the NSControlTemplate interfaces near the end of the GormPrivate.m file.

3.  QUANTUMSTEP.  I downoaded it but i havent a clue as to how to install it.  i have a macosx folder and a zauraus folder.  i read the install.rtf included but its written in alien! :)  I dont think i have that ROM thing, i have no idea as to how to flash the zaurus rom.

4.  PROJECT CENTER.  Project center is rather complicated.  But its probably because i havent found a good manual.
--
Mars