Re: [Etoile-dev] Étoilé Spring Hackathon

From: Graham J Lee
Subject: Re: [Etoile-dev] Étoilé Spring Hackathon
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 00:37:34 +0000

On 2 Mar 2008, at 22:57, Nicolas Roard wrote:

On Thu, Feb 7, 2008 at 12:30 PM, Nicolas Roard <nicolas.roard@gmail.com> wrote:
On Feb 7, 2008 1:08 AM, Quentin Mathé <qmathe@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 5 févr. 08 à 17:05, David Chisnall a écrit :

Hi Everyone,

The Computer Science Department here in Swansea has agreed to allow us
the use of a room for a hackathon over Easter.

The date is provisionally the 31st of March to the 3rd of April (let
me know if this is a major problem for anyone, and we can try to
reschedule).

Hi David,

That's great! The date is fine for me. Other dates in April would be
fine too if there is a need to reschedule.

 Same for me, date should be ok, but I can reschedule if needed.

Actually, thinking about it a bit more, wouldn't it be better to start
it before, so that it contains the weekend ? eg starting the 28rd ? in
my case for example I'd prefer if I could only take two days off from
work, go to swansea the thursday evening or friday morning, and leave
the monday evening or tuesday morning... so 28rd to the 1st (or 28rd
to the 3rd for those who wants to stay...).

What do you think ?

FWIW, I'll try to get there (so disappointed to have missed FOSDEM :- ( but my sister lives in Swansea so I should be able to stay there) the weekend would be better but I'm happy enough to take leave for that week and probably am not relevant enough to organise around :-D

Graham.