Re: Posters for FOSDEM?

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: Posters for FOSDEM?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:20:08 +0100

Nicola,

Am 12.02.2008 um 11:07 schrieb Nicola Pero:

No comments?
Although it virtually takes no time to prepare posters, FOSDEM starts
next week...

What about making a poster with a big color printout of one of the GNUstep leaflets ? :-)

Good idea. Do you have a PDF or other file, then I can prepare it to print enlarged on 8xA4 size?

I am thinking of bringing my color laser to the pre-FOSDEM workshop so that we can
finalize that on Friday or Saturday morning.

The list of companies might help (maybe), I wouldn't make it the main focus of the poster though. In fact, I would omit it altogether - nobody will know who

I meant not to have only one ("the") poster...

the companies are anyway. ;-)

Doesn't matter too much but IHMO gives GNUstep more credibility.

Anyway, if you want to list companies, "Brainstorm Mobile Solutions Ltd has one the most advanced SMS/MMS mobile marketing platforms on the market, and it's all running on GNUstep." Brainstorm not only uses, but also develops GNUstep; it employs both me and Richard and we work on GNUstep as required (well, mostly gnustep-make, gnustep-base, jigs, SQLClient, WebServer, Performance and a bit
of Renaissance.  No GUI).

Nikolaus