Re: Porting WebKit again

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Porting WebKit again
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 12:28:54 +0100

Am 08.01.2008 um 05:25 schrieb Yen-Ju Chen:

On Jan 7, 2008 5:38 PM, Stefan Bidigaray <stefanbidi@gmail.com> wrote:
I just want to add to this... someone started a port a few months ago (not the original GSWebKit). He posted a link on this mailing list, but I can't seem to find it now, and I don't really know who it was. When I checked it out I remember he had most of WebCore (I think) done.

This is the one I know:
http://gnustep.blogspot.com/2007/10/gnustep-port-of-webkit.html
The author has comment about his branch on the blog.
So I post the link to blog instead his web site.

Are you talking about http://panic.berkeley.edu/~smandal/code/ gswebkit/ ?

mmhhh, there weren't many changes in his repo since Thu, 2 Aug 2007:

http://repo.or.cz/w/gswebkit.git?a=log;h=HEAD

maybe he needs some help …

regards,

        Lars