how to install a tool into GNUSTEP_*_ADMIN_TOOLS

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: how to install a tool into GNUSTEP_*_ADMIN_TOOLS
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:41:14 +0100

Hi,

I tried to figure out how I can install a admin tool into the directory
pointed by the various GNUSTEP_*_ADMIN_TOOLS variables.
So first I tried to rename the TOOL_NAME statement in the GNUmakefile to
ADMIN_TOOL_NAME, but that did not work at all.
Then I waded through the makefiles, but wherever these variables are used,
it seems it is only used to build the PATH environment variable.

I tried to take a look how gdomap is installed, but first it is a CTOOL, and
second it also ends up in /usr/local/bin instead of /usr/local/sbin where I
expected it.

I'm on OpenBSD, using the gnustep-make 2.0.2 package from the ports:
http://ports.openbsd.nu/x11/gnustep/make
The port provides an openbsd filesystem layout:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/ports/x11/gnustep/make/files/openbsd?rev=1.1.1.1&content-type=text/plain

I think  I must have overlooked sth. so any pointer into the right direction
is highly appreciated.

cheers
Sebastian