[ANN] Updated Slackware 12.0 Packages

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: [ANN] Updated Slackware 12.0 Packages
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:52:34 -0500

Continuing my tradition of creating GNUstep packages for Slackware, I have updated all relevant packages to the latest stable and, starting today, unstable releases of the GNUstep core libraries.  Some official GNUstep applications are also built against the stable libraries.

ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/binaries/slackware

CHANGES
* Updated to latest stable releases of base (1.14.1) and make (2.0.2)
* Added unstable builds: base 1.15.1, gui 0.13.0, back-cairo 0.13.0 (use make 2.0.2)

NOTES
You should read gnustep-core.README before installing.  At this time it references a file called gnustep-unstable.README which doesn't yet exist, this file will describe how to use the unstable packages.  These packages are suffixed with "-unstable1" and there are no software built against them, nor will there ever be.

Stable version of GNUstep-back is built with the libart backend and the unstable version with libcairo backend.

Please let me know if you find any bugs relating to the packages.

Thank you,
Stefan