Re: Invite for GNUStep to Southern California Linux Expo 6x

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Invite for GNUStep to Southern California Linux Expo 6x
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:25:30 -0800 (PST)

On 11 Dez., 08:57, "Gareth J. Greenaway" <g...@socallinuxexpo.org>
wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I would like to formally invite the GNUStep project to participate in the 6th
> annual Southern California Linux Expo.  The expo will be taking place
> February 8th through the 10th, 2008 in Los Angeles, California at the Westin
> LAX hotel near the LAX International Airport.  This offer includes a booth on
> our exhibit floor, including the usual amenities such as electricity,
> internet access, one table, two chairs as well as 3 complimentary passes to
> the show for those people who will be representing GNUStep.
>
> If this sounds like something that the GNUStep team might be interested in,
> please feel free to contact me directly.  As well as with any questions
> regarding the event.
>
> Thank you.
> Gareth J. Greenaway
>
> --
> Gareth J. Greenaway <g...@socallinuxexpo.org>
> Voice - 877-831-2569 x130
> Southern California Linux Expohttp://www.socallinuxexpo.org

Although California is always tempting, I think we AlpenSteppers have
no real chance to participate. But we can support our US team with
materials and ideas from plans for the FOSDEM 2008 which is just 2
weeks after the LA Linux expo.

Showing GNUstep and Etoile on a Mini Tower with large Flat Screen
should not be difficult.

And, if someone has (or can get) a Sharp Zaurus and/or an OpenMoko
device I can help to get the latest QuantumSTEP installed.

@Gregory: any plans so far?

Nikolaus