Re: SVN source code repository of GNUstep CoreData?

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: SVN source code repository of GNUstep CoreData?
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:12:56 +0100

Hi Saso,

I followed the instructions at

http://www.nongnu.org/gscoredata/svn.html

and

https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=gscoredata

Where I find the CVS only. So is this the latest code and is there no newer SVN available?

BTW: I have tried to build the GSCD and DataBuilder on MacOS X with some initial success. One larger problem is the use of PSOperators which should be replaced by NSBezierPath.

The others are minor ones (assumptions of automatically included header files, the use of lrand48_r, and all the _(), ASSIGN(), RELEASE () macros).

Best regards,
Nikolaus