Re: Tasks for GNUstep going forward...

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Re: Tasks for GNUstep going forward...
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 22:13:23 -0600

I'm ready to install a forum (if php5 requirements, we'll have to move the site to anothor of our servers). Please just tell me what forum and
 on which url to put it (http://forum.gnustep.org ?)

The URL you mentioned is good. I'm not sure which forum software to use. Wasn't this something you and Jesse had discussed?

PHPNuke or Post-Nuke are what Chris had recommended. I haven't had time to evaluate either of them yet, so if that's something you'd like to look into, Manuel, that would be awesome.

J.