Re: No FOSDEM 2008 stand/devroom this year: new Plans for GNUstep-Dev-Me

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: No FOSDEM 2008 stand/devroom this year: new Plans for GNUstep-Dev-Meeting & How to attract General Public?
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:24:29 +0100

On 28.11.2007, at 17:19, Nicolas Roard wrote:
Still, I find it hard that they can't get us a spare table and a few
chairs :-/ -- it might be worth asking only for that.

I did this, we'll see how Pascal responds. He was always very kind to us in the past. BTW: it was *always* hard to get a table at FOSDEM! FOSDEM is overcrowded since years.

It may be more interesting/worthwhile for us to organize a developer
meeting, like AlpenStep, but around feb/march/april ?

Does the date matter? Maybe it should be "just" AlpenStep. Though obviously a regular FOSS conference is better since GNUstep can be presented to other people.

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess