Re[4]: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[4]: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:02:02 +0100

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:22:29 -0500 Thom Cherryhomes
<thom.cherryhomes@gmail.com> wrote:
TC >| Gee, your responses are one hell of a cop-out.
TC >|
TC >| What about for those of us who don't have an 8 year old copy of
TC >| WebObjects 4.5 to start off with? tough shit?

I'm very sorry I don't have better answer. May be I suggest you to ask
or pay someone to teach you WO / gsweb or to make docs on it ?

TC >| again, tools for your own little world, and I'm of the opinion that
TC >| the code should just be removed from the GNUstep tree because of its
TC >| sheer uselessness to everyone except a few who have tools that ARE NOT
TC >| FREE SOFTWARE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

gsweb was primary done for people who wanted to run something like WO
on a different plateform and with having source code.
I prefered WO was free software to avoid spending monthes on gsweb.

I'll be very happy to see someone coding a WO BUilder clone for gsweb.
gsweb CVS tree is open...
Personnaly I don't have enough time to do it. May be you ? I'm sure you can
get a WO 4.x copy somewhere. Even WO 5.0 probably give you enough info
to start learning how WO/gsweb work....

Now gsweb is in GNUstep tree; if GNUstep team want to remove it they
can even if I don't understand your rage again it.

Have a nice day !

Manuel