Menu windows appear in window manager windows list ?

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Menu windows appear in window manager windows list ?
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:17:02 +0100

Hi all,

I'm wondering if the following is a bug or a feature ?

Using Metacity (I haven't tried with another window manager),
contextual menu windows of GNUstep apps appear in the window manager
windows list, whereas the main menu windows don't. I don't see any
advantage for these windows to be listed, what do you think ?

I'm using GNUstep svn trunk.

Regards,
Philippe
--
The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who
don't have it. George Bernard Shaw