Re: Installing Étoilé or CAIRO (Was - So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable

From: Mark Grice
Subject: Re: Installing Étoilé or CAIRO (Was - So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable development option)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:04:37 -0500

OK, so I am getting a slightly better picture.

Let me drill down on one thing: Cameleon.

I find it in my Synaptic Package manager. I click on it and install it
plus it's "Data" file, which appears to be the Nesedah theme. When
finished, I wonder... OK, what do I have? How do I use it?

I look around... It APPEARS to be a shell script in my /usr/bin
directory. And it SEEMS to be run/installed by simply typing:

Camaelon Nesedah.theme

I run my GNUStep apps again, and -wow- they're different.

Is that all it takes to install/use Camaelon?